What Sets Us Apart
We know that you have a choice about who will provide your orthodontic care. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. Here are just a few more details that describe what we think sets us apart.
- Your smile is our specialty. While many dental professionals provide orthodontic treatment, Dr. Gardner is an orthodontic and dentofacial orthopedic specialist who limits his practice to orthodontic care. Therefore, Dr. Gardner focuses 100 percent of his energy on staying on the cutting edge of orthodontic treatment technologies and advancements. He has also completed the American Board of Orthodontics certification process.
- Doctor-driven care. One of the most critical factors determining the quality of the final orthodontic treatment result is not the brand of braces, but how the braces are positioned on the teeth. In our office, you can be sure that Dr. Gardner will personally position your braces, oversee your care, and monitor your progress.
- Trusted by dental professionals. Through the years, Dr. Gardner has treated the patients of many referring dentists, but the confidence does not stop there. He has also treated the families, staff and children of these very dentists.
- State-of-the-art facility. Our office was designed by one of the nation’s leading orthodontic office designers with our patients’ needs in mind. We’ve designed this facility to accommodate all of the exciting technological advances in dentistry in a beautiful and comfortable setting.
- Leading-edge technology. Our office utilizes one of the latest advances in dentistry – digital radiography. Not only is it friendly to the environment by eliminating the need for large quantities of processing chemicals, digital radiography also significantly reduces the amount of radiation used for x-rays. These digital x-rays can be viewed with our special software and quickly shared with your general dentist.
- Hometown care. Dr. Gardner and his entire team take pride in our community. Our office is active in supporting local charities, organizations, and causes through donations and volunteer efforts. It's the relationships that we build that make a difference.